Jan Pro - Jan-pro Ripped me OFF.
I got ripped off by jan-pro just like so many other people.I to fell for there Deceit, Fraud, and Misrepresentations.
I was given undervalued accounts that payed less than minimum wage! I was given accounts that belonged to previus people. only one of my accounts was a new account.
They take out 18.7% from your paycheck.However if you finance part of your plan then they take out 26%.Many people have told me that they take accounts for no good reason.Then they would give them to the new people coming in.Now they collect money from two different people from one account.I have met people who did not get there business plans completed.After a certain amount of time they are supose to get there money back but they never do.
I was finally sick and tired of making less than minimum wage.I was averaging $5.00 an hour.I tried geting my money back but they told me that if I didnt like it I could just turn in all of my accounts.I was told that I would loose all of my investments and get nothing back.
At the end of every month when I would go to pick up my paycheck.I noticed that other people were either very angry or very sad.Eventually we all got together and and we started seeking legal action.We are now part of a National Class Action Lawsuit.People from all over the country have joined this lawsuit.If you would like to talk to me feel free to call me 909-684-1837.You can also visit my attorneys website ar www.prle.com10511a5b review #145872
You may also like
- "I recently employed the cleaning company AIM Home Services to complete a job on the house I have just moved into.After arriving to a dusty, dirty and hardly even attempted..."
- "Initial "deep clean" from this service lefts me feeling disgusted and upset. Showed up in the middle of their cleaning, they complained to me I had too much dust...."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "I ordered a coat from the company, but couldn't make sense of their size chart so when I received it it was too small. I decided to sell it..."
- "When to wendys for lunch in smith kent , the chiken & fries were really bad look like there where using bad oil or really black oil because..."
- "I bought 4 tops from Twinkledeals and checked the sizing as I knew they were an Oriental company and their sizes are much smaller. The size chart instructed I order..."
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."
- "don't be fooled by reviews on their own site, they only post good ones. Actual, honest, bad reviews are deleted, that's why there's none. I paid $ 370 for two..."
- "Project: Remodel kitchen and 1/2 bath. Install kitchen counter bar-top and ceramic tiles in both areas (major part of project). The project started 12/13/12 with a contract completion date of..."