Jan Pro - Jan-pro Ripped me OFF.
I got ripped off by jan-pro just like so many other people.I to fell for there Deceit, Fraud, and Misrepresentations.
I was given undervalued accounts that payed less than minimum wage! I was given accounts that belonged to previus people. only one of my accounts was a new account.
They take out 18.7% from your paycheck.However if you finance part of your plan then they take out 26%.Many people have told me that they take accounts for no good reason.Then they would give them to the new people coming in.Now they collect money from two different people from one account.I have met people who did not get there business plans completed.After a certain amount of time they are supose to get there money back but they never do.
I was finally sick and tired of making less than minimum wage.I was averaging $5.00 an hour.I tried geting my money back but they told me that if I didnt like it I could just turn in all of my accounts.I was told that I would loose all of my investments and get nothing back.
At the end of every month when I would go to pick up my paycheck.I noticed that other people were either very angry or very sad.Eventually we all got together and and we started seeking legal action.We are now part of a National Class Action Lawsuit.People from all over the country have joined this lawsuit.If you would like to talk to me feel free to call me 909-684-1837.You can also visit my attorneys website ar www.prle.com
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply, You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.Model GW0865D-1 I will forward you all the pics..."
- "“The Sterling Group DKI: Poor Workmanship Triggers Mental Anguish for Senior Citizen in Poor Health… On October 22 of 2007, Steven Hartmann owner of The Sterling Group DKI submitted an estimate..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "I HAD MY 96 DODGE RAM VAN 250 BREAK DOWN IN MOURBERN FLORIDA .IT COST ME AT THE AAMCO THERE 2500 DOLLARS TO REBUILD MY TRANS IN ORDER TO GET..."
- "I bought a kerosene heater from Hardware Sales Inc. 1380 Stonegate WayFerndale, WA 98248(360) firstname.lastname@example.orgThe box arrived looking fine but the heater in the box had a big dent in..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "well i used to do these things for a living and behr was one of the companies i used a lot I read reviews here and peeps who do not know..."
- "FOOD issue . (smacks lips) okay , NOW so we (a group of my friends and myself ) ! Went to the WAFFLE HOUSE (florence blvd) when I say..."
- "Purchased a computer through Employee Purchases. This is where employees purchase new products and have payments deducted from paycheck. Available through Easy Home Financial and Easy Home. ..."