Jan Pro - Jan-pro Ripped me OFF.
I got ripped off by jan-pro just like so many other people.I to fell for there Deceit, Fraud, and Misrepresentations.
I was given undervalued accounts that payed less than minimum wage! I was given accounts that belonged to previus people. only one of my accounts was a new account.
They take out 18.7% from your paycheck.However if you finance part of your plan then they take out 26%.Many people have told me that they take accounts for no good reason.Then they would give them to the new people coming in.Now they collect money from two different people from one account.I have met people who did not get there business plans completed.After a certain amount of time they are supose to get there money back but they never do.
I was finally sick and tired of making less than minimum wage.I was averaging $5.00 an hour.I tried geting my money back but they told me that if I didnt like it I could just turn in all of my accounts.I was told that I would loose all of my investments and get nothing back.
At the end of every month when I would go to pick up my paycheck.I noticed that other people were either very angry or very sad.Eventually we all got together and and we started seeking legal action.We are now part of a National Class Action Lawsuit.People from all over the country have joined this lawsuit.If you would like to talk to me feel free to call me 909-684-1837.You can also visit my attorneys website ar www.prle.comreview #145872
You may also like
- "During the course of picking up some furniture they hit my flat screen tv. No damage is visible till you turn it on then lower right side impact area..."
- "I Paid 1,995.00 For A R.O. I did some research and found same one online thru sams club for 168.00 Paid a Plumber 195.00 To Install It So Under 500.00..."
- "My wife & I bought a 5K water softener system with an RO system just over 2 years ago. Everything was good for the first year, then it started..... calls..."
- "3-30-12 Review by Candice C in Huntingburg, IN Project: Install Concrete flooring in poolroom The poolroom flooring was done well & we're pleased. However, the contractor led us to believe he..."
- "I have gone 2 Lotee's Custom Cuts, San Antonio, Texas 4 more than a year. I have always been happy with My cuts n Styles.This last week, I Had..."
- "Dropped my wifes vehicle off for the 99.00 brake job. I could have done it myself but for only 99.00 why do it myself. I couldn't go wrong with a..."
- "I sent a jumbo box via sea cargo from Riyadh to the Philippines since Feb 19 , 2015 . I've been tracking thru LBC tracking service online and states..."
- "I feel like these products were a waste of my money the quality was poor or not for me do you offer refund or replacement for other items these just..."
- "I don't recommend anyone to go to Helzberg. I lost small diamonds 3 separate times on first engagement ring. Replaced fourth time with a new ring which was the same..."