Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Please beware of this company they will make everything sound so good and promising they don't tell you everything before you sign that contract. I found things out along my journey they tell you that you are owning your own business but in all actuality you don't all they care about is money they take so much money from you that you can't even hire nobody or pay your bills

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of a product or service from Jan Pro. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jan Pro to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jan Pro for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jan Pro?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1344777

This is absolutely true. Jan Pro is NOT a good company to invest in they will rip you off and smile in your face,the operation mangers are trained to lie and deceive you Please EVERYONE DO NOT invest your money in JAN PRO

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States #1244642

Can anyone who is currently with Janpro tell me how things work.What are the cost vs the pay etc...We are looking to possibly franchise with this company.

I.am located in NC and I dont want to get ripped off.

I have read some horror stories but I met someone who has been doing it for 9 years and happy.

to ***fused Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States #1256092

Yes i Am and P.A i now know you do not need a franchise there are to many fees .You can spend the money on you own leads and marketing . I would not recommend it, spend time and money learning the business online and other ways there are companies that will training you like jondon.com and others .