3.0
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Jan Pro has been doing a great job for us for a few years now.They are very professional and always on time for cleaning.

We acquired the space next door and added it to our current cleaning cycle. Jan Pro cleaned the new area right away. I will be using Jan Pro and always have competitors asking me to let them quote me as a new vendor but I am satisfied with Jan Pro service. I would definitely recommend this company to other companies and have referred a few companies to Jan pro.

Thank you for all you do.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with thier service. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of a product or service. Jan Pro needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jan Pro.

Had an Experience with Jan Pro?

Comments