We had a small business in Calgary, AB and hired them to clean our office for about $200/month.We signed a contract in 2012 and everything was working well until we closed our office in 2016.

After we closed, they sent us a bill for over $2000 threatening us to pay the balance of the contract or they would take us to court and collections! We had no problems with any other vendor as they all accepted payment up to the closing date but JANPRO took it to the extreme and became rude and threatening - no consideration at all. They kick you while you're down.

DON'T TRUST THEM.STAY AWAY!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Jan Pro. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jan Pro.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Jan Pro to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jan Pro?

Comments

Montclair, California, United States #1231929

I agree they even rip-off there employees.