We had a small business in Calgary, AB and hired them to clean our office for about $200/month.We signed a contract in 2012 and everything was working well until we closed our office in 2016.

After we closed, they sent us a bill for over $2000 threatening us to pay the balance of the contract or they would take us to court and collections! We had no problems with any other vendor as they all accepted payment up to the closing date but JANPRO took it to the extreme and became rude and threatening - no consideration at all. They kick you while you're down.

DON'T TRUST THEM.STAY AWAY!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Jan Pro. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jan Pro.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Jan Pro to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jan Pro?

Comments

Montclair, California, United States #1231929

I agree they even rip-off there employees.

Jan Pro - They took my Pen from my desk Jan Pro "On February 16, 2013 the staff of this company took my pen Mont Blanc from my desk. Mr. Mark Reis VP of Sales of that company, has asked me evidence..." Read more Rebath - 8 months and still unfinished Rebath "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more