Burlington, Ontario

We had a small business in Calgary, AB and hired them to clean our office for about $200/month.We signed a contract in 2012 and everything was working well until we closed our office in 2016.

After we closed, they sent us a bill for over $2000 threatening us to pay the balance of the contract or they would take us to court and collections! We had no problems with any other vendor as they all accepted payment up to the closing date but JANPRO took it to the extreme and became rude and threatening - no consideration at all. They kick you while you're down.

DON'T TRUST THEM.STAY AWAY!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jan Pro Cleaning Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jan Pro?

Comments

Montclair, California, United States #1231929

I agree they even rip-off there employees.

Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Behr - Deck Over peels off within 7-8 months...! Behr "Immediately after applying the product, my deck looked very good. However, the product began to crack and peel within a few months. We had applied the product to a dry..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more