On February 16, 2013 the staff of this company took my pen Mont Blanc from my desk.Mr.
Mark Reis VP of Sales of that company, has asked me evidence that the pen was mine and to fill out a police report of san antonio police department (SAPD).I will send the invoice of my mont blanc pen, the original case, photographs and the SAPD police report.
My alarm system shows that they were the only ones who entered that weekend.They argue that their staff says they did not take my pen (obviously) and therefore they believe in their employees more than in their client (for over 4 years).He was asked to intervene his insurance company and this insurance company have said did not proceeds the payment of such claim.Even then and after five months they simply have answered me that they are not responsible and do not want to pay my pen.Moreover they have threatened me that I must honor the contract because if not, I'll see with their attorney.Desired Settlement: Refund Desired Outcome Description: I am just asking for my pen replacement
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cleaning Services
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring. She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a..."
- " I started working with the company in March 2015 and their information, guidance and support completely changed my life for the better. Believe me... I've been around the block and..."
- "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."