On February 16, 2013 the staff of this company took my pen Mont Blanc from my desk.Mr.
Mark Reis VP of Sales of that company, has asked me evidence that the pen was mine and to fill out a police report of san antonio police department (SAPD).I will send the invoice of my mont blanc pen, the original case, photographs and the SAPD police report.
My alarm system shows that they were the only ones who entered that weekend.They argue that their staff says they did not take my pen (obviously) and therefore they believe in their employees more than in their client (for over 4 years).He was asked to intervene his insurance company and this insurance company have said did not proceeds the payment of such claim.Even then and after five months they simply have answered me that they are not responsible and do not want to pay my pen.Moreover they have threatened me that I must honor the contract because if not, I'll see with their attorney.Desired Settlement: Refund Desired Outcome Description: I am just asking for my pen replacement
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cleaning Services
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."