Jan Pro - They took my Pen from my desk

15 of 31 Jan Pro reviews

On February 16, 2013 the staff of this company took my pen Mont Blanc from my desk.Mr.

Mark Reis VP of Sales of that company, has asked me evidence that the pen was mine and to fill out a police report of san antonio police department (SAPD).I will send the invoice of my mont blanc pen, the original case, photographs and the SAPD police report.

My alarm system shows that they were the only ones who entered that weekend.They argue that their staff says they did not take my pen (obviously) and therefore they believe in their employees more than in their client (for over 4 years).He was asked to intervene his insurance company and this insurance company have said did not proceeds the payment of such claim.Even then and after five months they simply have answered me that they are not responsible and do not want to pay my pen.Moreover they have threatened me that I must honor the contract because if not, I'll see with their attorney.Desired Settlement: Refund Desired Outcome Description: I am just asking for my pen replacement

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
15 of 31 Jan Pro reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jan Pro. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Jan Pro.
Filing a new complaint about
×